Leadership Pain Points that Business Leaders Face
- As a business leader you often feel isolated
- You face tough business issues like hiring, firing, cash flow, partnerships, debt, competition, profits, losses, business stress, etc.
- You face the tension of juggling family, personal care and business needs
How does Corpath address Your Leadership Challenges?
- Corpath Forums offer a friendly Board of Advisors
- Business counsel from colleagues who know what you face as a business leader
- A place for encouragement, education, prayer, support, and mutual discipleship
- A safe, confidential place to address your leadership challenges with business peers
Corpath's Four-Fold Value Process for our Members
- Monthly Forum for sharing of life, business expertise and permission based accountability
- "Corpath Only" optional Education Events
- Inclusion in a broad social network of Christian business leaders
- "Expertise Leveraging" through the Corpath skill set database
IT ALL STARTS HERE
Our name Corpath combines the latin root word 'Cor’ with the English word 'path’. 'Cor’ has two root meanings:
First, it stands for the heart of something, as the core of our planet is the very heart of the earth.
Second, it has the meaning of a harmonious agreement as in an 'accord’. Therefore, true to our name, Corpath Forums address issues that are at the heart of business and personal success.
To summarize, we seek to guide our members down the "path" to harmonious agreement upon the threefold "core" areas of business, personal and spiritual commitment.
Corpath Forums of 6 – 8 Christian business leaders gather once a month for the main purpose of keeping our members strong in these three core areas.
Find out what people are saying about Corpath.
Learn about our team and board of directors.
Log in to our members only site for exclusive content.
If you are unsure if your friend qualifies for Corpath membership, call us at 1-888-499-4224.