Who We Seek to Serve | Who is a Candidate for Membership?
I. General Requirements:
- All candidates should be followers of Christ.
- Be willing to openly and authentically share business, personal and spiritual issues in their life.
- Be committed to the commitment and confidentiality covenants of Corpath.
CORPATH members come from four different leadership cultures to form Corpath and Accelerator Forums.
II. Corpath Forums:
- EXECUTIVE – Be a C-level Executive (CEO, COO, CFO, Profit Centre Leader) or Managing Director with responsibility for the Profit / of the company or business unit.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL – Run a viable business with 7 – 10 employees that meets minimum Corpath qualifications on annual general revenue.
- NON-PROFIT / PUBLIC LEADERSHIP – Those in leadership roles such as Non-Profits and politics. These candidates should have peer alignment in levels of responsibility with the other two leadership cultures above.
- RETIRED – Those that once qualified under one of the above categories and now spend their time engaged in activities such as board work, managing investments, mentoring and philanthropic pursuits.
- OTHER CANDIDATES – Those that may have peer alignment with the levels of leadership in the categories above but do not fit into the existing four Leadership culture categories. Please call the Corpath President to discuss.
III. Corpath Accelerator Forum (members aged in their 20s – 40s):
- Meet the general requirements listed in section I above.
- Entrepreneurs must be an owner, founder, or a director of business with annual revenue of at least $250,000.
- The goal is for Accelerator members to re-qualify as a senior Corpath member in roughly five (5) years.
What is the Financial Investment?
Corpath minimum ministry support is $2,400 annually (may be paid $200 monthly) for regular members and $1,200 annually (may be paid $100 monthly) for our Accelerator Forums. The ministry support will start once you have been established with a Forum group and have your first monthly meeting. Most of our members pay by monthly credit card auto-debit. You will be given a new member sign up form on which you may select your preferred payment frequency.
These dues are on a cost recovery basis and pay for program costs, staff salaries, website maintenance, promotion costs and the establishment of new Forums.
What is the Application Process?
- Fill out the online Membership Enquiry Form and submit.
- You will have an initial meeting with a person from the Membership Committee to discuss your personal goals for joining a Corpath Forum and whether there is a fit.
- If you qualify, you will be referred to a Forum Moderator who will contact you and discuss your fit with his/her Forum and make a decision on your application.
As we have found that it is crucial to ensure a good fit when a new member is joining a Forum group, the above process may stretch over several months. We ask for your patience as you go through the process.