READY TO GET STARTED
Who Is a Candidate for Membership?
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- All candidates should be followers of Christ.
- Be willing to openly and authentically share business, personal and spiritual issues in their life.
- Be committed to the commitment and confidentiality covenants of Corpath.
CORPATH members come from four different leadership cultures to form Corpath and Accelerator Forums.
2. CORPATH FORUMS:
- Executive – Be a C-level Executive (CEO, COO, CFO, Profit Centre Leader) or Managing Director with responsibility for profit of the company or business unit.
- Entrepreneurial – Run a viable business with 7–10 employees with a revenue of approximately $2M or more.
- Not-for-Profit / Public Leadership – Those in leadership roles such as Not-for-Profits and politics. These candidates should have peer alignment in levels of responsibility with the other two leadership cultures above.
- Retired – Those that once qualified under one of the above categories and now spend their time engaged in activities such as board work, managing investments, mentoring, and philanthropic pursuits.
- Other Candidates – Those that may have peer alignment with the levels of leadership in the categories above but do not fit into the existing four leadership culture categories. Please call the Corpath President to discuss.
3. CORPATH ACCELERATOR FORUM (members aged in their 20s – 40s)
- Meet the General Requirements listed in Section (1) above.
- Entrepreneurs must be an owner, founder, or a director of business with annual revenue over $250k.
- The goal is for Accelerator members to re-qualify as a senior Corpath member within 5 years.
Qualities of Accelerator Members:
- Transparent within the Forum update process.
- Committed to making monthly Forum meetings.
- Recommendation by at least one Corpath member.
- Articulated aspiration to grow to a Senior Corpath business level within five years.
- Considered an emerging leader in their field.
- Strongly encouraged for Accelerator members to take on a Corpath Mentor for at least one year.
What is the Financial Investment?
Corpath minimum ministry support is $2,400 annually (may be paid $220 monthly) for regular members and $1,200 annually (may be paid $110 monthly) for our Accelerator Forums. The monthly ministry support will start once you have been established with a Forum group and have your first monthly meeting. Most of our members pay by monthly credit card auto-debit. You will be given a new member sign up form on which you may select your preferred payment frequency.
Monthly ministry support is on a cost recovery basis and pay for program costs, staff salaries, website maintenance, promotion costs and the establishment of new Forums.
Request Information About Corpath Membership
- Fill out the online Membership Enquiry Form and submit.
- You will have an initial meeting with a person from the Membership Committee to discuss your personal goals for joining a Corpath Forum and whether there is a fit.
- If you qualify, you will be referred to a Forum Moderator who will contact you and discuss your fit with his/her Forum and make a decision on your application.
As we have found that it is crucial to ensure a good fit when a new member is joining a Forum group, the above process may stretch over several months. We ask for your patience as you go through the process.
What is the application process : Fill out the Membership Enquiry Form below and get started!